Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We collect only information you voluntarily provide when you register or order on our site. We use this information to:
• personalize your experience and deliver content and services
• improve our website
• respond to customer service requests.
• administer contests, promotions, surveys and other features.
• process transactions.
• send periodic emails regarding orders and products and services.
We implement a variety of measures to protect your information. Our online conversion service saves uploaded files with a randomized name, so it is not personally identifiable. We use a credit card processing company to process all transactions; we do not store or process transactions on our servers.
We use "cookies" to help us improve your access to our site.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell or trade to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. Website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you have their own privacy policies. We may release information if we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may include links to third-party sites and these sites have their own privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and privacy practices of other sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
We agree that:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us, logging in to their account, or sending us a support ticket
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
We agree to:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
To unsubscribe from future emails, email us at Info@StatementConverter.com and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
KRC Group, Inc.
2110 S. Bascom Avenue, Suite 101
Campbell, CA 95008-3205
Last Edited on 2015-10-20