How to enter "system" conversion settings
Some program features are controlled by special settings. If Statement Converter support gives you a setting to enter in the "system" settings, here's how to do it:
1. select Convert to QB > View config... and select SC_config_System.txt
(If the file doesn't exist, you might have SC_config_System_sample.txt. Rename this to SC_config_System.txt. Otherwise, create a blank text file using any text editor, such as Notepad. Save the blank file in the same folder as your transaction files.)
2. Copy and paste the setting into the system settings file. You may do this via the menu in Step 1, or edit the file using a text editor.
3. After making your changes, save the file.
4. Exit Excel completely (this is required after editing the SC system config).
5. Restart Excel and convert your statement